Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Visual Memories

Hello, hello! Pffft, such a hot day! Do not leave your houses, or else you will melt.

I've made some changes on my blog, added some new gadgets; I'm pretty much satisfied with the result, but of course, there's always room for improvement. I'm taking it slowly, gonna add some more features the next time I'll get bored, haha! 

So today I was thinking of starting a new category here, one with photos (relax, I don't claim to be a photographer! I just like to believe that sometimes I manage to capture little, beautiful pieces of everything that is surrounding us, in my own non-professional way), because I'd like to share with you some of my Visual Memories. I will post the title of the photo beneath it, with a direct link that will lead you to the original location of the photo, in case you are interested in seeing details or some information about it. 

Hope you'll like this new category! Feel free to share your opinions with me! :)

Sparkle

One

Daylight Lucidity

Blue

Never again

Somehow...

I'll reach you

Ana

So many memories were brought back just by posting these photos here. And it feels good. I must mention something very important: the beautiful model from my photos is my high-school mate, Ana (and you will see more of her!), who encouraged me to play with her camera and go wild haha! She is also responsible with the photo from my banner, which reminds me... I should post some of the portraits taken by her, portraits of me, but maybe another time. She is truly an artist and I will never forget her kindness and her patience. You can see some of her work right here: AnaArtPhotography

P.S. I can never think of interesting titles for my photos or my lyrics, thus I usually name them according to the song I am listening to at that specific moment. Or something related to that. Noob.


Cris

No comments:

Post a Comment