Friday, May 3, 2013

Greetings!

Well this is a bit weird

Some time ago I've told myself that I'd never start a blog, because I could not see its purpose. I mean... I already have a Facebook page, a Twitter page (and I rarely use it) and I just remembered about the MySpace one. I thought I've forgotten the password, but guess what? "Connect with Facebook". Say what?
If I try hard enough I might connect my washing machine with Facebook. Now THAT would be something! Status: "Cristina's washing machine is now in the process of rinsing some awesome black T-shirts!" Cool.
So what I am saying is that I made this blog in order to express some of my feelings/opinions/rants about crazy things that go through my head almost all the time. I'll try to write more about stuff that I like, experiences I had and clearly there will be a lot of action regarding music. Gonna try to make some reviews (albums, concerts etc because I wanna learn to do this the right way) whenever I'll find my damn inspiration! This is a promise to myself... as much as I hate promises. So yeah, music, music, music! Underground bands, underrated writers and photographers... and other things that I'll find interesting and intriguing, because I don't want this blog to go only in the "me, me, me!" direction. 
I have so many things to say right now, but it's all so scrambled in my mind so I'd better stop before I begin to write about silly things and freak you out. I'm not saying I won't freak you out later, but as this is the first post, the presentation post, I'd rather make a good impression. So much fail. But, please, remember I am cute and I have good intentions! Lol. 
Ok, enough with the babbling! Feel free to follow me or.. whatever the hell they call it here (still browsing around with no clue of what I have to do). And let me know if you also have a blog here so I can read your stuff, exchange ideas, become friends and dance on the rainbow! Yeah! /facepalm

Wish me luck!
Cris

P.S. If you are wondering what's with the name of the blog... 


4 comments:

  1. Bine ai venit in blogosfera!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ma bucur ca ai luat aceasta initiativa :D de abia astept sa vad ce o sa postezi in continuare(Miki)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Si eu abia astept sa vad ce o sa mai aberez :)) Pup!

      Delete